Mon-Wed & Fri: 0800-1700
Closed on Sundays & NATO holidays.
Phone: +31 (0)45 526 3173
Our five-bay Car Craft Center offers a wide range of equipment for do-it-yourself automobile enthusiasts; we also offer a drop-off service. It is situated in Building H-402. The shop can assist you with your minor automotive needs. The shop has a large variety of general and specialized automotive tools.
Computer analyzers are available to perform diagnostic tests. A welding bay is also available. The Car Craft Center is basically a do-it yourself workshop.
However, a master mechanics can perform oil change, brakes, wheels balancing, gas welding, steam cleaning and headlight.
1. If you have a cold, cough, fever, or any COVID related symptoms, stay at home and cancel the appointment.
2. Make an appointment only by telephone.
3. Keep social distance of 1.5 meter.
4. It is strictly forbidden to walk in the garage area of the Car Craft Center for people not working there.
5. Wearing a face mask is mandatory when visiting the Car Craft Center.
6. It is prohibited to get in contact/interact with the mechanics, to prevent spreading.
7.Cars that are delivered for repair or APK, must be clean on the inside. There must be no used face masks, used gloves, or handkerchiefs in the car.
The APK (Algemene Periodieke Keuring) is the test of the road worthiness of
vehicles required at European level to increase traffic safety and reduce the environmental impact. This is a periodic check carried out by an APK auditor. If a vehicle passed the test, an APK
test report is always generated.
To ensure traffic safety, the vehicle must also be returned to a workshop for repairs after the APK test. The test is independent of the vehicle`s regular inspection and must be carried out in the Netherlands, Belgium or Spain.
APK Diesel 25€
APK Gasoline 30€
Should your car be rejected, the re-inspection within 28 days is FREE!
DO IT YOURSELF LIFT