services on JFC are temporarily discontinued.
In order to meet strict guidelines concerning the rules and regulations of the new Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act, ABN AMRO is unfortunately no longer able to provide services out of their previous office on JFC Brunssum.
They are committed to providing high quality services to all base personnel and have trained their advisors at two of their closest NATO branches, Heerlen and Maastricht to support the specialized needs of the NATO and expat communities. To make sure all new NATO employee and their family are able to utilize these services efficiently, they are requesting new base personnel to schedule all new client appointments via a dedicated appointment desk:
Telephone: 020 3434422
Please do not hesitate to contact these local ABN AMRO branches or JFC Morale & Welfare for any questions.
Int'l Clients Appointment Desk Operation Hours
Mon - Fri: 0830-1530 *By appointment
ABN AMRO Bank International Promises:
• Dedicated International Client Team with English speaking staff
• Easy banking: English website and online banking in English via www.abnamro.nl/expats
• Mobile banking app in Dutch & English
• Possible to open an account from the 1st day of living in the Netherlands
• Full financial service from payment accounts to mortgages, loans, savings & investments!
• Financial consultation on your banking affairs also possible via webcam
ABN prides itself on make banking in the Netherlands easy for you.